Kristy Lee WILLIAMS
$100,000 reward for information relating to the homicide of Kristy Lee Williams
"This substantial reward reflects the seriousness of the crime committed," Mr Kelly said.
"Evidence presented at the Coronial inquest in November 2007 demonstrated that this was what police have described as a vicious crime.
"Canobolas detectives formed Strike Force Cotswold to investigate this crime and have made significant progress during their on-going enquiries.
"I encourage anybody with any information to come forward - even the most insignificant information could prove to be the missing piece of the puzzle that leads to a conviction.
"Ms Williams' family deserve answers to this and I hope that this reward will encourage somebody to come forward with information to help the local police.
Commander of Canobolas LAC, Mark Szalajko welcomed the reward.
"We are determined to press forward with this investigation, with no intention of stopping until it is resolved," Mr Szalajko.
Mr Kelly said that any member of the public who has information should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Do you have information that can help police with this case?
Any information you have about this is worth giving to police, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.
You can provide information to police via any of the methods below:
- Call Crime Stoppers any time on 1800 333 000
- Report information to Crime Stoppers any time via this site's secure online form
- Visit or call your local Police Station
Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your help may give police the clue they need to close this case and provide some comfort for the families of victims.
How to claim your reward
- Contact Crime Stoppers or your local Police Station.
- Identify yourself and indicate you have information about a crime and that you wish to claim a reward.
- You will then be put in contact with a police officer involved in the investigation of that case.