Kasper ELLIS

Pic 1









Missing man, Booval

QPS Media on 

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate a 25-year-old man reported missing from Booval.

Kasper Ellis was last seen on December 24 at Booval Train Station on South Station Road.

It is believed Kasper was planning on visiting a residence in Rocklea, however, failed to attend.

Police and family hold concerns for his welfare as he suffers from a medical condition.

Kasper is Caucasian, around 180cm tall with a slim build, dark brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black jacket, dark shoes and a backpack.

Police are encouraging anyone who knows the whereabouts of Kasper to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.


Anyone with information which could assist with this matter should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously via 1800 333 000 or crimestoppers.com.au 24hrs a day.

Crime Stoppers is a registered charity and community volunteer organisation working in partnership with the Queensland Police Service.

For all non-urgent police reporting or general police inquiries contact Policelink on 131 444 orPolicelink.qld.gov.au 24hrs a day.

Missing persons Brisbane: Kasper Ellis was last seen at Woodridge

THE last sighting of Kasper Ellis came via the CCTV camera at Trinder Park train station near Woodridge – a place he had no reason to be.

On December 24, Kasper’s mother dropped him at a train station so he could visit a friend in Rocklea, south of Brisbane.

The 25-year-old caught the train from Ipswich but did not get off at the station nearest his friend’s home.

Instead, a security camera caught him alighting several stops later. From there, he disappeared.

The cafe worker’s sister, Rebekah, said the family was not immediately concerned when he did not turn up for Christmas the following day.

He’d recently moved home from Sydney after a relationship breakdown and had missed family gatherings before.

“It wasn’t until a few days later that mum said she hadn’t heard from Kasper so we tried to ring him but there was no answer,” she said.

“We rang the friend he’d gone to visit but they said he’d never arrived.

“He might bail on a family function but he always stays in touch. He would never be away for this long.”

Ellis was seen on CCTV at Woodridge.

Police were able to confirm he’d taken the train and discovered footage of him getting off near Woodridge.

“I believe he was on the phone in the CCTV footage. I believe he was speaking to someone but we don’t know who it was,” she said.

“We don’t know anybody down there or know of any of his friends that live there.”

Rebekah said her brother was dressed very warmly for the hot weather that day – wearing a jacket and long pants.

It was unusual enough that their mother asked him about it. He replied that a storm was expected to come through later that day.

Rebekah said anyone who knows the whereabouts of her brother, or who spotted him near Trinder Park station or in the Woodridge area on December 24, should call police.

She said her family was extremely worried for his safety.

“He doesn’t even need to come home,” she said.

“We just want him to let us know he’s alive.”

Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000.